Accounting: Accounting Reporting
To get started, navigate to the Accounting app.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) represent standards of accounting used in the United States by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
A Balance Sheet is a summary of a business's or individual's financial balances. This gives an overview of the entity's overall condition. To access this in Odoo, go to REPORTING > STATEMENT REPORTS > BALANCE SHEET.
Profit and Loss
Cash Flow Statement
The Cash Flow Statement shows the beginning and ending balances of cash and cash equivalents for a period. It also shows the increases during that time broken into different categories: operating activities, investing & extraordinary activities, financing activities, and unclassified activities. To access this in Odoo, go to REPORTING > STATEMENT REPORTS > CASH FLOW STATEMENT.
Partner Reports pull data based on your customers and vendors.
The Partner Ledger lists out all partners (customers and vendors) with activity on their account in the time period specified.
Select the Start and End dates you wish to view, then use ADD A LINE to add journals to the report and click GENERATE. This will download the report to your computer. Once the report has downloaded, click CANCEL to remove the 1099 Report modal.
The Product Margins report pulls data from customer invoices to show revenue, and from vendor bills to show cost. To view this report, go to REPORTING > MANAGEMENT > PRODUCT MARGINS.
- From: Select the date for the beginning of the period you wish to view.
- To: Select the date for the ending of the period you wish to view.
- Invoice State: Select which invoice states you wish to view.
- Open and Paid: Select this option to view open/unpaid and paid invoices.
- Draft, Open, and Paid: Select this option to view draft, open/unpaid, and paid invoices.
- Open: Select this option to only view open/unpaid invoices
Click OPEN MARGINS to view the report.