In this video, we review:
- Finding and modifying application or module configuration within Settings
- User configuration and permissions
- Company configuration and document layouts
- Debug Mode: Groups, Technical Settings, Using Debug to Explore Odoo, and Turning Off Tours
- Search for keywords within Settings to quickly find configuration options
- This icon indicates that the swtting is Website-specific
- This icon indicates that the swtting is Company-specific
- Internal User A user with back-end access; these users count towards your Odoo user licenses.
- Portal User A user with front-end access to a customer/vendor account; these users do not count towards your Odoo user licenses.
- Public User A generic user that serves as a template for basic defaults and permissions for non-logged in website users.
- Note: Do not make users with this setting; there is only the need for one and it is setup automatically upon database initialization. It is an archived user and does not count towards your Odoo user licenses.