In this video, we review:
- The difference between apps and modules
- Searching for and installing apps and modules
- Uninstalling apps or modules
Good to Know!
- After Installing a New App: Provide users permissions to access the app.
- Finding Technical Data: Within debug mode, you will be able to see the app's or module's technical name as well as other important data, such as dependencies.
- When Uninstalling Modules: Always review apps, modules and technical modules that will also be uninstalled as well as records that will be removed.
1. Applying the "Extra" filter in the Apps application will display:
2. In debug mode, what is the pink text that displays on app cards?