It's a tale as old as time, but without the warm and fuzzy Disney songs: Commissions puts an undue burden on accounting and sales managers to ensure the sales teams are kept happy and appropriately compensated for their sales. This usually entails spreadsheets that are manually updated as invoices are created or paid along with a fair amount of back and forth or followup with the sales team.
Commissions (Minus the Spreadsheets and Manual Intervention!)
With Hibou's Commissions module the stress melts away as:
- The commissions percentage is set per contract (per employee) and provides flexibility for situations in which the employee is the salesperson or the "coach" (assistant of the salesperson) making the sale
- Commission structures can be set on contacts, allowing for multi-user commissions (with the commission percentage following the employee's contract or overridden to a different rate) when sales are made to these contacts
- Company configuration to confirm commissions on creation of invoices or when the invoice reaches the Paid status
- Commissions are incorporated directly Into payslips when used in conjunction with Hibou's USA payroll module
- Sales users have full visibility at all times into their draft, confirmed and paid commissions